1. Do you find it easy to get to known other people?
To my mind, that depends on the kind of person. Some people are very open and extroverted, which are released immediately, whereas other people are shyer and more introverted and it's necessary more time to know them well.
2. Do you prefer to work or study on your own, or with other people?
I think that each option has advantages and disadvantages. In my case, if I have to choose, I prefer to study or work on my own. The reason is simple. In my life I have worked a long time myself, and I feel very comfortable doing it. I am a responsible, hardworking, conscientious, courageous, competent, and knowledgeable person.
3. How important is it for you to keep up with the news?
I am not a person who reads the newspaper every day, but I like to be informed and know what is happening in the world. I usually check out the news on the Internet, or watch the news at lunchtime.
4. Would you ever do an extreme sport, such a bungee jumping?
I love sports, but I'm not a lover of risk. I have never to faced the challenge of performing a risky sport, I'm afraid. The riskier than I did was driving a snowmobile.
5. Which is your favourite meal of the day?
My favorite meal of the day is the midday meal, I mean, lunch. It is when I have hunger.
6. Do you make detailed plans for your future, or do you just wait and see what happens?
I consider myself a very thoughtful person, and I often think about the future. Also, I have very clear ideas because I have a deeply held values and beliefs.
Overall, I would continue to gain insight, experience, and confidence. And I don´t mean only professionally, but also the personal sphere. I want to maintain my way of life, even improve it. And I want to be happy with my people.
7. What's the first thing you notice about people when you meet them for the first time?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario